Environmental sustainability is very important to us, as a company, we take the following steps to reduce our footprint, we are constantly monitoring this and if anybody has any suggestions or recommendations of further steps we can take we would be happy to hear it!
- Our products and packaging are all 100% recyclable or biodegradable. No plastic. Our tamper sleeves are made from 100% biodegradable plant material and our labels printed on 100% biodegradable paper.
We source our ingredients from local British growers, and where it doesn’t grow in our climate we source them through local companies.
- We supply small independent businesses not corporations or supermarkets.
- We reuse and recycle, lots!
- Empty containers from our ingredients are donated to the Children’s Scrapstore in St Werburgh’s Bristol, these are then up-cycled into artwork and children’s playgrounds.
- We offer a return you jar policy to incentivise reuse, see below for more details.
Our return your jar policy
- Return your empty jars to get free stuff!
- Get one free pot for every 5 empty jars returned!
- Return your jars to us directly at our unit in Bristol or at any market/festival we’re at. We can also pick them up from you when you place a new order for local delivery via our website.
Please note that all returned jars and bottles are thoroughly cleaned again before they are sterilized and used for product development. All lids are replaced with new ones to ensure the new product is correctly sealed. The jars are not used for resale.