For the tacos:
- 1 pack of fresh soft corn tortillas
- 1/2 pack of frozen fish nuggets (approx 250g)
- Some mixed salad leaves
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced or some guacamole
For the fresh mango salsa:
- 1 ripe mango, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- a handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven accordingly to pack instructions and lay your fish nuggets on a tray. Put in the oven when ready.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fresh mango salsa. Cut the ingredients up and mix them in a bowl. Adjust the amount of lime juice and salt to taste.
- When the fish nuggets are nearly ready, start dry frying the fresh corn tortillas and put them in a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- Put everything on the table, dig in and serve with a selection of your favourite sauces and salsas. We recommend our Habanero Hot Sauce & Hot Tomatillo Salsa.
If you have a hungry crowd, serve with rice and a red cabbage salad.