- 500g of turkey mince
- Seasoning/salt & pepper
- 8 x streaky bacon rashers
- 4 tsp of Old Freddy Walker Cranberry Sauce
- Garnish (lettuce, tomato)
- 4 x brioche buns
To serve: oven chips, curly fries or wedges!
If serving with chips, put chips in the oven according to packet instructions.
- In a large bowl, season & mix the turkey mince with salt & pepper.
- Divide into four, and form burger patties. Put in the fridge to chill until ready to use.
- Cook the bacon rashers until crisp or to your preference. Set aside until needed.
- Slice the brie (enough to cover the burger patties), prepare lettuce and slice tomatoes.
- Put the pan on medium-high heat and cook the burger patties (you can use the same pan as the one used for the bacon) for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Lower the heat and put the brie on each patty – cover with a lid to let the cheese melt.
- Meanwhile start assembling your burger bun with bun, mayo (if desired), lettuce, tomato, burger patty, bacon rashers and top with a teaspoon (or more!) of Old Freddy Walker Cranberry Sauce.
- Serve with chips.