- 50ml of gold tequila
- 25ml of triple sec
- 25ml of fresh lime juice
- 12.5ml gomme syrup
- 1 tbsp of Candied Jalapeno syrup
- Candied Jalapeno to garnish
- Chill the cocktail glasses with ice and water
- Mix the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, gomme syrup and Candied Jalapeno syrup in a shaker vigorously for 30 seconds or so.
- Strain and pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with Candied Jalapenos
- Drink & enjoy
Special thanks to Denise for the recipe & Jonathan for the photo!
Photo credit: Jonathan Stevens (Instagram: @jstevens.img)