As we have been steadily bringing in new retailers, we are now looking for a Food & Drink Process Operator Apprentice (Level 2) to help us meet our demand efficiently and consistently.
As a food and drink process operator apprentice, you will be involved in all aspects of the production of over 70 different products. You will be also required to record information either paper-based or electronically. You will be involved in the packing and distribution side of the business from time to time.
As an apprentice, you will be supported by the college to learn about food safety regulations, standard operating procedures, health and safety regulations and procedures, environmental and sustainability regulations and procedures. You will then be able to apply what you have learnt in the workplace.
- Follow food production standard operating procedures
- Support with the production of a range of preserves, sauces, condiments and jams
- Be involved in all aspects of manufacturing from preparing raw ingredients to bottling, capping and labelling the finished product
- Clean tools, equipment and lines
- Comply with food safety regulations and procedures
- Record traceability information
View the full details on our jobs page.